Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Phones are jammed

The phone has been literally ringing off the hook! The pictures from the photo shoot have turned out even better than expected. As you know, Clydesdale photography is highly specialized, with very few willing and able to tackle such a task. And to no one's surprise, there are also very few sites in the world that will develop clydesdale film or download clydesdale digital pictures. Fortunately our photographer had an "in" with a small company in Turkey, adjacent to the Euphrates River, that was able to get the job done.

The race is now only two weeks from Sunday. I can honestly say that I have spent many, many mornings out on the street or at the track, and hope that the effort pays off. I haven't completed a final long "run", but there is still a little time left for that. I have my fingers crossed for that to happen on either Thursday (tomorrow) or Sunday. There's also a little obstacle called snow in the forecast.

1 comment: